Australia wide transport. Door to door delivery.
Ball Australia delivers plug trays and seed Australia wide to all metro and most regional areas.
- Pick up days are: Tuesday & Wednesday – 7.30am-3.30pm (except for public holidays)
- Customer Service will call customers in the week prior to ship week to remind them of their order and to schedule a pick up day
- Orders not picked up by noon on the Friday will be shipped to the customer the following Monday. The added cost for the boxes and freight will be added to their invoices
- Orders cannot be held until the following week
- Orders are packed in purpose-designed cartons with effective ventilation holes, to reduce the impact of transport from our nursery to yours
- Product may be able to be shipped on trolleys to selected regions only
- Our plants are packaged with the greatest of care, checked before shipping to ensure they meet our high quality control standards
- To maintain the best out of your plants once they are delivered, remove them from the boxes and place them in a suitable location to acclimatise
- Our aim is to get the product to you as quickly as possible to reduce any loss of condition to plants whilst in transit
- Orders are sent via Australia Post as express mail, Monday to Friday
- Standard postage rates apply
- Minimum seed order quantities apply
For further details on deliveries and placing an order with Ball Australia, please contact our customer service team
Ball Australia delivers to business Australia wide to all metro and most regional areas, using several nominated transport services. Our plug deliveries are shipped via boxes or on trolleys. Trolleys are available to selected regions only.